Paper submissions for both oral and poster presentations covering all aspects of magnetic resonance are welcome from scientists, engineers, researchers and practitioners world-wide. We are striving to ensure the broadest possible coverage of recent advances. In order for the scientific program committee to develop appropriate oral and poster sessions for the program, we strongly encourage you to submit your abstract online.
- Abstract Submission Deadline:
April 30, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
May 14, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
June 15, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
*Please note that the submission for oral presentation is closed.
List of Number of Abstract by Countries & Regions as of May 19 is available.
Abstract Submission Guideline
Submit an abstract PDF (1-page, A4 size) through the online submission form.
Please note each presenting author must complete registration for the conference participation by
June 30 July 9, 2021.
After the submission deadline, any change of presentation title or authors’ information will be prohibited.
Abstracts will be published in the abstract book (electronic version only) for the conference.
Type of Presentation
Depending on your speaker status, please select the type of presentation either invited speaker, oral presentation or poster presentation at the time of abstract submission. Your preference will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. If you want to present in the Japanese oral session (“NMR Tou-ron-kai”), please select “Japanese Session”.
Poster sessions will be held using Remo, an interactive virtual event platform. On August 25th, we set up a special poster slot to make it easier for presenters staying in Europe to give poster presentations without being affected by the time difference.
If you indicate “Oral” as your choice, then please upload a file containing a short biography and motivation. Please describe the reason why your presentation should be considered for an oral presentation and list recent publications on the topic (if they exist). Please also indicate your gender as "male", "female", or "not specified" as well as your status as researcher as "student", "postdoc", "junior PI", "senior PI", "industry", or "other".
Please choose one preference from the following topics;
- Solution NMR: New Methods
- Solution NMR: Biological Applications
- Solution NMR: Metabolomics
- Solid-State NMR: New Methods
- Solid-Stare NMR: Biological Applications
- Solid-State NMR: Materials Science
- In-cell/In vivo NMR: Life Science & Medicine
- ESR: New Methods *
- ESR: Material Science *
- ESR: Biological Applications *
- ESR: Dosimetry/ Earth Science *
- In vivo ESR: Life Science & Medicine *
- MR Imaging: Life Science & Medicine
* International EPR (ESR) Society (IES) will invite EPR (ESR) researchers, who are non IES members, to join IES during 2022 for free of charge. IES is supporting ISMAR-APNMR 2021.
Copyright Transfer Policy
The copyright for your abstract shall be transferred to the Organizing Committee. Otherwise, your abstract shall not be accepted for presentation nor be included in the downloaded abstract book.
However, the following rights are retained by the authors.
- All legal rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
- Reuse in other works of all or portions of the abstract described above.
- Reproduction of the abstract described above for the author's personal use and/or for company use, provided that these copies are not offered for sale.
Notice of Your Presentation Details
The notice of your presentation details such as a type, time and date will be notified to the corresponding author in mid-July, 2021.
The following awards will be presented.
|APNMR Poster Award||APNMR Poster Awards will be selected from poster presentations submitted from Asia Pacific countries.|
|IES Poster Awards||IES Poster Awards will be selected from EPR-related poster presentations by young researchers.|
|SEST Awards||Poster and Oral Presentation Awards will be selected from presentations by young SEST members. (Details will be notified to SEST members after the program is decided.)|
|Other Awards||Several other awards will also be selected.|
Those whose presentations are reassigned to the poster presentation will also be considered as candidates for poster awards.
The detail of presentation guideline will be announced later.
|1. Online abstract submission start||February 10, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)|
|2. Abstract submission deadline||
23:59, June 15, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
(Poster, Japanese Oral Session and Invited only)
|3. Notice of presentation details||
In mid-July, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
|4. Early bird registration deadline||23:59, June 30, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)|
If you have any question regarding abstract submission, please contact the Program Office.
- ISMAR-APNMR 2021 Program Office
- c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minatoku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
- Recommended Browser
- Chrome (latest version) is the browser we support. If the system doesn't work well with your browser, please install or upgrade the browser.