Late Breaking Abstract Submission
Late Breaking Abstract submissions for poster presentations covering all aspects of magnetic resonance are welcome from scientists, engineers, researchers and practitioners world-wide. We are striving to ensure the broadest possible coverage of recent advances.
- Late Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline:
- August 10, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Guideline
Submit an abstract PDF (1-page, A4 size) through the online submission form.
Please note each presenting author must complete registration for the conference participation by August 10, 2021.
Online Registration is available at; https://www.ismar-apnmr2021.org/registration.html
After the submission deadline, any change of presentation title or authors’ information will be prohibited.
Abstracts will not be published in the abstract book for the conference, but will be published in a separate book.
Type of Presentation
Late Breaking Abstract will be accepted for Poster session only.
Please choose one preference from the following topics;
- Solution NMR: New Methods
- Solution NMR: Biological Applications
- Solution NMR: Metabolomics
- Solid-State NMR: New Methods
- Solid-Stare NMR: Biological Applications
- Solid-State NMR: Materials Science
- In-cell/In vivo NMR: Life Science & Medicine
- ESR: New Methods *
- ESR: Material Science *
- ESR: Biological Applications *
- ESR: Dosimetry/ Earth Science *
- In vivo ESR: Life Science & Medicine *
- MR Imaging: Life Science & Medicine
* International EPR (ESR) Society (IES) will invite EPR (ESR) researchers, who are non IES members, to join IES during 2022 for free of charge. IES is supporting ISMAR-APNMR 2021.
Notice of Your Presentation Details
The notice of your presentation details will be notified to the corresponding author by August 16, 2021.
Poster sessions will be held using Remo, an interactive virtual event platform.
Late Breaking Abstract will be presented in Poster sessions on August 24th, 25th or 26th. We set up a special poster slot to make it easier for presenters staying in your countries to give poster presentations without being affected by the time difference.
The detail of presentation guideline will be available below.
|1. Online abstract submission start||August 2, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)|
|2. Abstract submission deadline||23:59, August 10, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)|
|3. Presenter’s registration deadline||23:59, August 10, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)|
|4. Notice of presentation details||August 16, 2021 (Japanese Standard Time)|
|5. Late breaking poster session||August 24, 25 or 26, 2021|
If you have any question regarding abstract submission, please contact the Program Office.
- ISMAR-APNMR 2021 Program Office
- c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minatoku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
- Recommended Browser
- Chrome (latest version) is the browser we support. If the system doesn't work well with your browser, please install or upgrade the browser.